- Participants: Attended by top-level representatives from all sectors of the global space community
- Presentations: Provide insight on space developments and the latest thinking on critical industry issues
- Speakers: Industry leaders and policymakers including elected officials; leaders of global commerce, transportation, defense, military and space agencies; senior industry executives; astronauts; private space travelers; futurists; media personalities; entertainers; educators
- Exhibit Center: Showcasing the latest space innovations, ranging from nanotechnology to full-scale spacecraft
- Prestigious awards: Recognizing space-related achievements of both individuals and organizations
- Targeted Special Events: Programs for specific groups, including young space professionals, the cyber community, educators and students
- Networking: Ample opportunities for networking and a forum to meet with customers and conduct important business - all in one place at one time
Go to www.spacesymposium.org to learn more about past and upcoming Space Symposia.
Plan now to attend the Space Foundation's 31st Space Sympsoium, to be held April 13-16, 2015, at The Broadmoor.
Reserve Exhibit Space for 2015
The Space Symposium's exhibit center sells out every year, so reserve your exhibit space now for 2015 by contacting [email protected].