Membership Provides Symposium Advantages
Becoming a Space Foundation Corporate Member provides year-round benefits with a number of special opportunities at the 27th National Space Symposium. This includes:
- Advance notice of event sponsorship and business opportunities
- Complimentary and special rate registrations
- Opportunity to invite young professionals to attend as part of the New Generation Space Leaders program
- Preferential positioning in the Boeing Exhibit Center
- Reduced exhibit booth rates
- Room allocations at The Broadmoor Hotel
- Inclusion in special invitation-only events
- Opportunities to provide input and/or speakers for the Symposium agenda
- Publicity in Space Foundation news releases and on www.NationalSpaceSymposium.org
27th National Space Symposium Co-Sponsors
Confirmed co-sponsors of the 27th National Space Symposium include a.i. solutions; Analytical Graphics, Inc. (AGI); ATK; Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp.; The Boeing Company; Cisco Systems, Inc.; General Dynamics; Integral Systems; International Space University; Lockheed Martin; Northrop Grumman; Pratt & Whitney Rocketdyne; Raytheon; SpaceX; and United Space Alliance. Space News International and Aviation Week are official media partners.
Additional sponsorship opportunities are available; interested companies should contact [email protected].